Re: Out Of Environment Space on Windows 98

From: Albert (look..treamyx.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 07:47:19 EST

    > In Win98 (as well as other windows version, but only necessary for
    > Win98) - we can create a short-cut.

    What I meant is to create a short cut to modeler.bat - right click on
    modeler.bat to create the short cut.

    Then further right click on the new short-cut file to setup the env.
    memory setting.

    Also, the short-cut file created : 'shortcut to modeler.bat' should be
    renamed to modeler.bat (actually it's modeler.bat.pif when 'dir' from
    command prompt).

    Albert