Re: Using the XML Encoder/Decoder

From: John Martyniak (jmarty..x.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Feb 28 2005 - 11:32:50 EST

    Hi Andrus,

    It was my bad. Even though I downloaded the binary version of the JDOM I
    still had to make it. Go figure!

    Being new to the process how should we make comments specific features?
    Should they be sent to this list or added to Jira.

    Because I think that the XML that is generated from the encode method should
    not include the '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>' line in it.
    Because if it does then it makes it much more difficult to include the
    generated XML in a larger document. Because for example I have a case where
    I create an XML document with application parameters, and one or more Entity
    objects. With the current implementation this would be difficult to do.

    -John

    Can you tell when M3 will be available? I would like to play with the XML
    stuff.

    -John