Going Live with Confluence

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 17:19:04 EST

    Our testing of Confluence is going on pretty well. After I increased
    container memory to 512MB, it stopped crashing (actually memory use never
    goes above 180M Confluence + Jira combined, so there is no memory leaks,
    good...) I even started toying with blogging features -
    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=CAY

    So I guess whenever I get a free minute, I'll add a link to it on the main
    menu, convert current Jira accounts and send a note to the user list.

    Any comments on that?

    Andrus