JDK 1.5

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..laraview.com)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 10:07:57 EST

    Andrus,

    Have you given any thought to supporting 1.5 in Cayenne 1.2, at least for
    class generation? It would be handy to have a generation option that would
    spit out generics, as right now I get warnings all over the place. I haven't
    spent a lot of time looking at the class generation code, but I would
    imagine it isn't too much of a mess so I don't mind shouldering some of the
    burden on it.

    Cris