Re: When will Cayenne 1.2M3 be out?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 13:11:53 EST

    > I was just wondering when 1.2M3 will be available?
    >
    > I am very interested in continuing to test the XML Encoding and
    > Decoding.
    >
    > -john

    I need to integrate Kevin's patches submitted with CAY-261. After that you
    can use nightly builds without waiting for M3... I am presonally very
    interested in finalizing this feature, just don't have enough bandwidth to
    provide meaningful help.

    Talking about M3, I'd like it to go out rather sooner than later. Probably
    instead of perfecting joint prefetches, I'll commit all the latest patches
    (postgres PK gen, XML stuff), then se what can be done with CAY-276. And
    then we'll do a release. What does everyone think?

    Andrus