Re: horizontal inheritance

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 11:07:18 EDT

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > Not in the short term. Long term - maybe.

    As with anything, it depends on the interest of those writing code.

    If you submit patches to support this, it's more likely to happen sooner :)

    I have a need to deal with vertical inheritance in my current project. I
    know that Michael Gentry is also using vertical inheritance.

    Hopefully Michael will post a wiki example on this soon, or I'll be forced
    to go through the mailing list archives to figure out how he did it :)

    -Mike