Safe to compare testmap.xml + cgen with src/tests/java/org/objectstyle.art.auto?

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Tue May 10 2005 - 15:55:11 EDT

    Is it safe to generate classes from
    src/tests/resources/test-resources/testmap.xml with cgen and compare it
    against src/tests/java/org/objectstyle.art.auto? Do the files in
    o.o.art.[auto] get rebuilt from cgen or are they static?

    If they get rebuilt constantly, then I'm going to have to create static
    copies of them, but they appear to be checked into cvs, thus, I'm assuming
    they're relatively static.

    -Mike