Re: representing an entity pattern in cgen

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri May 13 2005 - 16:28:07 EDT

    > Also, what's the best way to represent a set of entities in ant?
    >
    > My original patch only allowed you to specify all entities, or one
    > particular entity by name via an "entity" attribute for cgen.
    >
    > -Mike

    You can look at DataPort task that was recently moved from examples to
    Cayenne core. I have some pattern matching on the name there -
    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/examples/data-port/cdataport.html

    Even if we want to use something fancier, I guess we can come up with a
    common solution used by both tasks.

    Andrus