Sandbox and multi Tier Qs

From: Derek Rendall (cayenn..sure.com)
Date: Tue May 17 2005 - 00:11:29 EDT

    Looks interesting/neat - still trying to get me head all the way round it of
    course :-)

    I get the impresssion that the m-tier is only concerned with the splitting
    of the data layer tier (i.e. the cayenne bits).

    What about the ability to support other server side logic (say some ejb's,
    SOA based components or just some "sensitive" stuff that should NEVER be
    passed to client to look after)? By the looks of it I suppose the command
    pattern could be extended to incluse some more "commands"? However, I feel
    that it might become bit unwieldy for cases where there is a lot of server
    commands? If that's the path to take, what about a pluggable command
    architecture?

    Any thoughts?

    Thanks

    Derek