Re: Incorporating VPP code into cgen

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 17:26:52 EDT

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > So it looks like we should use full binary vpp.jar.

    Yeah, I'm also coming to this conclusion.

    > A question - will the current default generation option still be available
    > without VPP, or is it an all or nothing deal?

    I'm looking at making the v1.1 generation not use VPP configuration options.
    However, I think it'll still have to be in the classpath unless we create
    two separate cgen tasks.

    There may be some tricks that can be used to avoid a runtime dependency, but
    I'm not sure yet.

    -Mike