Re: Incorporating VPP code into cgen

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Mon May 23 2005 - 17:36:29 EDT

    > Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > > A question - will the current default generation option still be
    available
    > > without VPP, or is it an all or nothing deal?

    Ok. I think I've written it so that a v1.1 cgen doesn't have a run-time
    dependency on VPP.

    At least, "ant test" works without vpp in the classpath now, and it didn't
    originally.

    I'll try to set up "ant regression" so that vpp is only in the classpath for
    the v1.2 tests so we can keep it that way.

    -Mike