Re: Whens the next revision of the sandbox stuff?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 10:07:58 EDT

    > Do the changes committed to the main trunk mean that there is another
    > update of the multi ter stuff on the way - or can they still co-exist
    > happily?
    >
    > Just wondering, as I am wading my way through eclipse RCP and
    > hopefully might want to tie in to multi tier within a couple of days :-)
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Derek

    I wanted to start the tarnsfer of the code from the sandbox to the main
    tree as early as this week. And of course my DSL line went down on Sunday
    (there is always something) so I am without a real internet connection now
    (not counting proxied 80 and 443 ports I have on the customer site).
    Hopefully this gets resolved in a day or two and I can continue this work
    on the weekend.

    Andrus