Re: Confluence

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Jun 25 2005 - 15:59:42 EDT

    > Are there any plans to upgrade Confluence to the newer 1.4.1?

    No specific plans but we will have to upgrade sooner or later. Glad
    to hear that the upgrade is not painful. This stops me from upgrading
    our pretty ancient Jira now.

    > Additionally, on a more aesthetic note, any chance we can get a color
    > scheme that doesn't clash so much?

    I'd rather the whole "CAY" space looks like the main site. However in
    the current version I couldn't find much support for looks
    customization ... Is the new version skinnable? Their feature tour
    suggests that it is, however I have to see it before I believe it ;-)

    Andrus