Confluence

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Fri Jun 24 2005 - 17:20:56 EDT

    Hi Andrus,

    Are there any plans to upgrade Confluence to the newer 1.4.1? We use it
    here at Servprise, and it really is a nice upgrade. I think the upgrade
    process is supposed to be much nicer than JIRA too, so there should be
    less to worry about :-P

    Anyway, check out
    http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/14features/ if interested.
     The upgrade is worth it for the performance and UI enhancements alone,
    IMHO.

    Additionally, on a more aesthetic note, any chance we can get a color
    scheme that doesn't clash so much? I normally don't bother with such
    things for something that is used primarily as a tool, but the red
    Cayenne logo really contrasts with the more ambient blue coloring in
    Confluence. I find the contrast so strong that it ends up pulling my
    eyes away from the content -- but that may just be me.

    --
    Kevin