Re: M5?

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 09:51:41 EDT

    On Jul 13, 2005, at 4:44 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > Mike et al. --
    >
    > I was wondering if we should release M5 now. There is a list of 12
    > issues marked as resolved in JIRA.

    Let me coordinate with John and see if the XML stuff is good to go.
    He was testing a few things out for me. I'd like to get it into M5
    if possible. If not, then it can just wait until M6 I suppose.

    Going forward, is the intention to pump out releases more
    frequently? It would appear that most of the major changes are
    seeing some closure and if that's the case, I really don't mind
    deferring this. Otherwise, I'd prefer to not wait another 2 months
    for M6.

    --
    Kevin