Re: M5?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 10:04:29 EDT

    Looks like more than one thing will go to M5 unfinished. Our second
    major change - multi-tier stuff - is still work in progress (though
    advancing quickly). Probably won't be usable until M6.

    Generally I'd like to post 1.2 releases every 3-4 weeks, but it
    depends on the progress that we make. Having at least a few *usable*
    new features is a good criteria for a milestone. So I will definitely
    hold off the release for another week or so if this is what it takes
    to put the XML stuff in.

    Keep us posted.

    Andrus