Re: ant test fails

From: Gili (cowwo..bs.darktech.org)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 11:51:15 EDT

            Ok, moving the static block into the constructor fixed it. I defined a
    static variable isInitialized to ensure this code is only run once.

            Anyway, on further debugging I found that the reason the tests are
    failing is because

         protected AccessStack buildAccessStack() {
             return
    CayenneTestResources.getResources().getAccessStack(TEST_ACCESS_STACK);
         }

            returns null. Any ideas why?

    Gili

    --