Re: XMLEncoder feature in 1.2

From: Gili (cowwo..bs.darktech.org)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 11:29:59 EDT

            I was just saying that instead of using XMLEncoder/XMLDecoder which are
    a nightmare to maintain you should consider supporting XStream instead.
    The major benefit of XStream is zero configuration. You can
    encode/decode absolutely any object. The downside is a slight
    performance hit. I have used both mechanisms in my lifetime, and I'd
    never go back to XMLEncoder if I had the choice.

    Gili

    --
    http://www.desktopbeautifier.com/