RE: SelectQuery.queryWithParameters(ignoreMismatch)

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 09:51:51 EDT

    I love the pruneMissing feature, personally. I could see perhaps
    wanting Cayenne to warn you (via a log message or something) if you
    provide Map entries which don't fit into the expression (in case of
    typos). This would slow it down a tad, though.

    Alternatively, you could also create constant strings to help out.

    public fooMethod()
    {
      final String FOO = "myFooVariable";
    }

    Then just reference FOO instead of "myFooVariable" whenever you need to
    use it. Of course, you'd have to be careful to include the $ in your
    expression, but that's what debugging and testing is for, right? :-)

    /dev/mrg