SCM Repository

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 14:59:49 EDT

    Andrus,

    Is there anyway the SCM repository can be moved? I realize SF offers
    a free service, which is a hard offer to pass up, but it's growing
    rather tiring that 75% (rough estimate) of the time that I try to
    update or diff or whatever that I'm not able to connect to the
    server. I'd like to be able to contribute, but I can only do so when
    I have the time to do so. If during the time I can't access the
    repository, it means I'm limited in what I can get done.

    Anyway, just throwing a suggestion out there.

    --
    Kevin