Re: 3T Relationships [are done]

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 15:47:34 EDT

    On Sep 7, 2005, at 20:26, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > Relationships are checked in. I am sure there is more than a few
    > glitches, but main features should work, such as automatic setting
    > of reverse relationship.
    >
    > Check out the 2t example in CVS and also these links.

    Hi.

    I have read some source code and tested the examples. Very nice Andrus!

    * I have overrided setFullName(String) in the Person-class on the
    serverside, but it looks like the generated classes (on the sever)
    are not used. Perhaps someone wants to override the setters and
    getters on the serverside?
    * Will it be possible to do stuff between commit on the client and
    commit (in the parent context) on the server?
    * I am looking forward to not having client side classes on the
    server and the security stuff. Yes, I have read ...CAY/Multi+Tier
    +Unfinished :)

    The 3T stuff and nested data contexts are going to be very nice
    additions to cayenne!

      - Tore.