Re: 3T Relationships [are done]

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 16:16:36 EDT

    On Sep 13, 2005, at 3:47 PM, Tore Halset wrote:

    > * I have overrided setFullName(String) in the Person-class on the
    > serverside, but it looks like the generated classes (on the sever)
    > are not used. Perhaps someone wants to override the setters and
    > getters on the serverside?

    Good point. I was going to rework server-side synching code .... This
    maybe something to keep in mind.

    > * Will it be possible to do stuff between commit on the client and
    > commit (in the parent context) on the server?

    Yes.

    > * I am looking forward to not having client side classes on the
    > server and the security stuff. Yes, I have read ...CAY/Multi+Tier
    > +Unfinished :)

    Me too :-) We do need a neutral XML serialization mechanism (based on
    Kevin's work, I assume). And with ability to do a seamless switch
    between efficient binary serialization and slower but more flexible
    XML serialization. Will be working on it...

    Andrus