Re: SCM Repository

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 26 2005 - 11:56:15 EDT

    Chris,

    I'm using the "Compare with" context menu item.

    Yes, I wouldn't expect the sync view to do anything other than compare
    with the baseline.

    Note that this is when selecting a directory. I can compare an
    individual file to any revision, but that's hardly as useful when I'm
    not sure what changed in the first place.