Re: Eclipse and third party sources

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 00:14:37 EDT

    Yeah, logging a bug is a good idea. As I don't know the history of
    that and not prepared to fight with committers on validity of the
    issue, I do not volunteer to do it.

    In any event, this still leaves our problem unsolved... I guess I'll
    go ahead with my "solution", as it doesn't negatively affect anything
    or anybody (other than the mailboxes of those who receive cayenne-cvs
    messages). "Sources" project will be outside of the main cayenne CVS
    tree.

    Andrus