Re: Eclipse and third party sources

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 13 2005 - 16:30:25 EDT

    A search of the eclipse newsgroups shows a couple of other people
    asking the same thing. The folks answering seemed incapable of
    understanding the problem. Another poster claimed that this used to
    work, but regressed the first half of 2004. Another poster stated
    that if you have the jar file specified via a variable, you're
    *FORCED* to specify the source via a variable.

    So I'd say it's currently broken, but it used to work. Probably
    someone should open a bug report on it.