Re: PostgreSQL & NULL values

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Oct 14 2005 - 20:57:32 EDT

    I am not surprised about different behavior, as we fixed some LOB
    handling issues. But certain combinations of jdbc to postgres-native-
    type mappings may no longer work (e.g. bytea should be mapped as
    VARBINARY, not BLOB)... There may be a similar issue with CLOB.

    So ... What is the type of this column on PostgreSQL end? "text" or
    "varchar"?

    Andrus