Re: CVS reorg notice [Was: Mixing JDK 1.4 and 1.5 in development]

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Nov 04 2005 - 12:01:12 EST

    This is controlled by "source" and "target" parameters of "javac" Ant
    task. I have two Ant macros under cayenne-ant/import/ant-macros.xml
    to compile corresponding folders into 1.4 and 1.5 forms. So
    compatibility is guaranteed by the compiler, even if there is a
    chance of a developer messing up and checking in the wrong code version.

    Andrus