Eclipse Setup

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Nov 06 2005 - 04:27:05 EST

    I think I finally figured out safe (though a little kludgy) Eclipse
    setup:

    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/Eclipse

    In short - use JVM 1.4 as default for the workspace; define
    JRE_LIB_15 variable to point to JDK 1.5 lib. Also since we now have
    per-project settings in CVS, I checked in code templates from the
    "contrib" folder to each project.

    Andrus