Re: Multi tier name ideas?

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 08 2005 - 15:00:54 EST

    Actually, you don't want to name a feature of a pepper with another pepper :)

    Why not Capsicium (the "heat"... aka the heart... of the pepper)!

    I'm not a fan of OPP or multi-tier. Distributed is the most widely
    understood, but I think Andrus is right about the assumptions people
    will make. Really, its a remoting technique. Why not Object-Relational
    Remoting, or something along those lines?