RE: Re: Cayenne performance testing

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Wed Feb 01 2006 - 09:51:00 EST

    You can still do diffs from one Cayenne version to another. I just want
    to eliminate things like Jetty/Tomcat performance (they do differ in
    startup times/etc) and only focus on Cayenne. Also, it would be much
    simpler to run if Cayenne-only. Wouldn't force someone to install a
    bunch of extra software that arguably doesn't give them anything, except
    a bigger footprint on the HD. The more layers you add, the harder it is
    to setup and maintain.

    I've not looked at JMeter, but perhaps I can take a peek at it later if
    I have time.

    Thanks!

    /dev/mrg