Re: Primary keys in expressions

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 13:52:05 EST

    > > Is this actually explained anywhere in the documentation? I've had
    > > another
    > > look through but can't see it (maybe I'm being blind).
    >
    > Yeah, it doesn't jump on you when reading the Expressions chapter. I
    > agree - the docs need to be more clear on that.

    Yeah. Cayenne became a whole lot cooler when I realized that worked :)

    We talked about this a while ago, but it kind of fizzled out I
    think... maybe its time to move the documentation into the wiki.
    WebWork does it in a separate space and exports the space to HTML for
    each release, so that you have "versioned" documentation. I think it
    would be worth considering starting a space in the wiki to do just
    this.

    Worst case, it doesn't go anywhere and nobody sees it.

    Cris