Re: Primary keys in expressions

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 14:27:41 EST

    On Feb 7, 2006, at 1:52 PM, Cris Daniluk wrote:

    > We talked about this a while ago, but it kind of fizzled out I
    > think... maybe its time to move the documentation into the wiki.
    > WebWork does it in a separate space and exports the space to HTML for
    > each release, so that you have "versioned" documentation. I think it
    > would be worth considering starting a space in the wiki to do just
    > this.

    I am still entertaining this idea... How do they handle two branches
    of documentation? What if we have to do releases of say 1.2 and 2.0
    in parallel for some time. I guess once a stable release is branched,
    we can copy the entire space to a separate "branch" space, and keep
    the main doc space up to date with HEAD?

    Andrus