Re: Cayenne Spring Integration

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 18:26:38 EST

    I tried to summarize Cayenne/Spring patterns on Wiki:

    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/Spring+Integration
    +Examples

    I omitted some of the Malcolm's points that I either didn't
    understand or thought they were redundant (especially since I don't
    have direct Hibernate experience and didn't want to spread incorrect
    information). Feel free to correct/expand that summary.

    Andrus