Re: JPA Stuff

From: Bill Dudney (bdudne..pache.org)
Date: Mon Feb 27 2006 - 12:20:37 EST

    Hi Kevin & All,

    I've been using TestNG for a while on one of my projects and I love it.

    I'd be happy to help that that going as well. One caveat though, the
    m2 stuff is not quite there yet. There is a bug in the surefire
    plugin that the TestNG folks are working hard to get rid of with the
    surefire team so it should not be long.

    TTFN,

    Bill Dudney
    MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org