Re: modeler file open history

From: Ahmed Mohombe (amohomb..ahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 10:44:43 EST

    > Yeah, we were using this excuse to avoid writing unit tests at all.
    Sorry but I don't get this "we know it's painful but we need to do it". IMHO it's something wrong
    with the entire "painful" method :).
    I'm not a masochist, so I really don't get it :).

    > If
    > you can submit a patch with at least a few examples testing Modeler
    > classes in batch mode,
    IMHO no patch is required. Such tools work in an non-intrusive way.
    One can just click around and ready :).

    > Also Marathonman is LGPL,
    > we need something that is BSD/Apache licensed.
    Sorry but IMHO this BSD not BSD is just an excuse :).
    Marathonman is just a tool that one can use. Is Confluence or JIRA BSD too? Or the editor/IDE you
    are using?

    Thank you,

    Ahmed.