Re: Enums

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2007 - 09:33:49 EDT

    Cayenne handles Java 5 enums automatically? You don't have to have,
    in your custom type (the enum), setJdbcObject or materializeObject and
    don't have to register the enum with Cayenne? I admit I haven't tried
    Java 5 enums with Cayenne yet (the code I have here is locked into
    Java 1.4 at the moment).

    If this is the case, then it wouldn't make a lot of sense to add it to
    the modeler.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg