cayenne modeler

From: fahimeh safdariyan (fahimeh22..mail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2007 - 03:33:37 EDT

    I want to create classes with cayenne modeler with all off their
    relationship after click Generate Classes in modeler ,is it possible??????
    I try it but i cant create their relations ,i want it recognizes their
    relation from DB.i dont want to create relationship manualy with
    modeler.iwant by reengineer data base schema and generate classes
    relationship also
    be created.
    plz help me .if there is any way to solve my problem plz reply to my email.

    sorry for bad english.