Re: cayenne modeler

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2007 - 09:51:46 EDT

    Hi,

    So the problem is that reverse engineering of relationships doesn't
    work, right? If that's the case, could you doublecheck that you have
    foreign key constraints defined properly in the database. Otherwise
    Cayenne won't be able to guess the relationships correctly.

    Also there may be a problem with MySQL - Cayenne prior to 3.0 assumed
    that MySQL does not support FK constraints and simply ignored their
    existence. So if you are indeed on MySQL you may try using Cayenne
    3.0 M1.

    Andrus