ObjectContext & Factory

From: Adrian Wiesmann (awiesman..omap.org)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2007 - 07:02:15 EDT

    Hello all

    Could anybody please help me out with an example of how to use
    ObjectContextFactory, ObjectContext and ObjectContextDecorator? I would
    like to write some code which makes sure that every ObjectContext created
    in my application is created by my own factory which automatically adds a
    decorator (and idirectly lifecycle callbacks). I am mostly interested to
    see how my own factory could first call the "base" implementation (not
    sure what and where the "base" is). I got it working with
    DataContextFactory but ObjectContext seems to be a little bit different to
    that.

    Thanks,
    Adrian