Re: Nested ROP contexts and relationships

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 04 2009 - 01:31:24 EDT

    Hi Andrus,

    I'm afraid I don't remember if it was done intentionally. I only know that
    the code is different from normal contexts' diff processing (that's why I
    feel a large refactoring is needed). Feel free to change the code, of
    course. Alternatively, if you open a JIRA and post you JUnit there, I'll
    have a look.

    Andrey