Re GWT [Was: JPA crossroads]

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 09 2009 - 16:17:19 EDT

    I just started playing around with GWT and Google App Engine yesterday.
    It seems to me that you could get Cayenne working with it, especially
    with Cayenne server-side and ROP. But I think you could go a step
    further and probably get Cayenne working directly with the Google
    AppStore via a custom db adaptor.

    Like you said, there's some limitations, but I don't know if Cayenne's
    use of reflection is that involved. Just a matter of someone taking
    a look at it. I know that someone had JSF 1.1 working on it
    yesterday.