Re: Can Cayenne run on google AppEngine/Java?

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 10 2009 - 13:40:42 EDT

    From what I understand, it's not JDBC that's not supported, but the
    lack of a Google Apps Engine JDBC driver.

    I haven't tried it, but it seems like it'd be easy enough set up.

    Yes, reflection isn't supported.

    Again, though, I think the real fitting point is not getting Cayenne
    to run in entirety on the app engine as a java -> javascript
    translated byte code, but to make sure that client-side ROP works on
    the apps engine, with Cayenne running on the server-side.