Re: Can Cayenne run on google AppEngine/Java?

From: Robert Zeigler (robert.zeigle..oxanemy.com)
Date: Fri Apr 10 2009 - 17:28:15 EDT

    I've been looking at the low level api a bit more.
    I think our best bet is to write a db adapter, rather than a jdbc
    driver (although the jdbc driver would be interesting as it would
    enable a much broader range of persistence support, ie, not cayenne-
    centric).

    I may play with this idea some. Definitely... intrigued. :)

    Robert