Re: maven plugin for importing DB schema

From: Kevin Menard (nirvdru..mail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 10 2009 - 21:34:38 EDT

    Well, please understand that I'm writing this not because I need it but
    because others have requested it and I can see value in having it. At the
    moment, all my projects are in maven, so it made it a lot easier to test
    that way. Frankly, I'd just assume write in jRuby and use buildr. The
    process would be a lot simpler for me.

    --
    Kevin

    On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 8:37 PM, Adrian A. <a.adrian.tec..ooglemail.com>wrote: > > > Why not start with the ANT version ?: > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1197 > > Much more users could benefit from it (most users don't use maven), and you > would get some real feedback much faster. > > Thank you, > A. >