Re: JPA crossroads

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Apr 11 2009 - 06:54:40 EDT

    On Apr 9, 2009, at 10:22 PM, Andrey Razumovsky wrote:

    > But I really feel that Cayenne should rise another strict "plan for
    > 3.0". It's much simplier to tell users that Cayenne's going to grow
    > and
    > improve when you have one.

    For 3.0 it is mostly finishing the features that are already there. Of
    course we are in a feature creep situation, when instead of finishing
    the existing features, we start the new ones, previously unexpected
    (case in point, me initiating schema update strategy and Cayenne
    monitoring tasks recently)... :-/

    Otherwise the list is probably along the lines of "(1) implement the
    inheritance ; (2) fix bugs".

    Andrus