Re: Non-physical delete... again

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 02 2009 - 10:07:24 EDT

    For not to be unsubstantiated, I uploaded my vision of the feature. Note
    that there is no modeler support. It allows to provide custom factory that
    creates builders of INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE queries. 'Soft-delete' factory is
    included.
    I do not say that 'soft delete' checkbox is not needed, but uploaded code is
    much more generic and allows to plug any behavior (maybe even Ari's proposed
    'versions'). 'Soft' strategy can be configured with 'deleted' field name and
    will not fire UPDATE if such field does not exist in DB table.

    Please add your comments!

    Thanks,
    Andrey