Re: Initial ROP client query takes way to long

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Fri Jun 05 2009 - 10:33:49 EDT

    On 6/6/09 12:27 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    > Pretty cool. If your implementation of the visual modeling part were at
    > all compatible with CayenneModeler, and if you were willing to donate
    > that to Apache and help develop it here... ;-) Anyways, this is your IP,
    > so I am only dreaming :-)

    Perhaps, but the donor also gets great benefits in having a whole bunch
    of people helping to improve and maintain the code.

    Back on dev topics, Jack has finished his secondment at ish now and
    posted his DataMapElement.Property implementation. I'll do some cleanup
    on it (mostly naming and style) and some commenting and commit it unless
    anyone has something to say.

    Ari Maniatis