[suggestion] unmodifiable toMany lists

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 10 2009 - 02:49:20 EST

    Hi there,

    given some stuff we've seen in our own code (and general better
    practices for dealing with collections in general) I thought I'd
    suggest the following changes for the default cayenne entity templates:
    - private ivars rather than protected (if they're not already)

    - return Collections.unmodifiableList(foo) rather than returning the
    actual list that's modified via addTo/removeFrom etc.

    Thoughts? Philosophies?

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck