Re: tests against other databases

From: ïÌØÇÁ ôËÁÞÅ× (tkachovaolg..mail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 10 2009 - 07:24:27 EST

    in connection.properties

     derby.adapter = org.apache.cayenne.dba.derby.DerbyAdapter
     derby.jdbc.username = username
     derby.jdbc.password = password
     derby.jdbc.url = jdbc:derby:path-to-hsql-db-files;create=true
     derby.jdbc.driver = org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver

     h2.cayenne.adapter = org.apache.cayenne.dba.h2.H2Adapter
     h2.jdbc.username = username
     h2.jdbc.password = password
     h2.jdbc.url = jdbc:h2:mem:myTestMem;MVCC=TRUE
     h2.jdbc.driver = org.h2.Driver

    --
    Olga