Re: getting closer to 3.0.1

From: Andrew Lindesay (ap..indesay.co.nz)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2010 - 01:01:08 UTC

    Hi Andrus;

    It would be great to get CAY-1426 resolved, but I can work around this for the short-term.

    Unfortunately, I think it is not an area where I would feel comfortable making changes. :-/

    I have been able to get a unit test to demonstrate the problem which is attached to the ticket as a patch.

    cheers.

    > Just applied a patch by Xenia Khailenko fixing a pretty big hole in ROP/EJBQL (CAY-1452). Now need to finish vertical inheritance docs... From there I think we are ready to make a 3.0.1. Anything else we have in a bugfix queue that needs to be addressed?

    ___
    Andrew Lindesay
    www.silvereye.co.nz